AYSO Region 84 - Mission ViejoRegion 84 welcomes you to the Fall 2018 season!
MatchTrak is a game scheduling, standings and self-referee reservation system that was built exclusively for AYSO Section 11, Areas and Regions within. Don't have a referee account? Please contact your Region's Referee Administrator to be setup in MatchTrak
· For the safety of our players and in accordance with City and School District policies, NO DOGS or PETS are to be present at any AYSO games, except for properly identified service animals.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE SCHEDULES 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR GAME.
· Please be a good host and a respectful guest; be courteous around homes neighboring the fields and clean up when you leave.
· All questions or concerns are to be directed to your respective Program Manager.
Rules of Play · Eligibility - Coaches and players must be on the eAYSO roster approved by the Regional Commissioner or designee.
· Pre-game Check-in Procedure - Coaches shall be required to administer their own “safety check” of player equipment prior to the scheduled game time. Players must be in full uniform with shin guards and ready for play by scheduled game time.
· AYSO Registration Forms (medical release forms) for each player must be available at every AYSO event (practice and games).
· Eligibility - Coaches and players must be on the eAYSO roster approved by the Regional Commissioner or designee.
· Pre-game Check-in Procedure - Coaches shall be prepared to check-in their teams a minimum of thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled game time.
· Players must be in full uniform with shin guards and ready for play when called for check-in.
· Each coach shall present the following to the referee:
· Completed game (line-up) card including the name of each player on the team roster listed in numerical order by uniform number.
· A maximum of two (2) coaches shall be allowed to instruct their players during the game.
· AYSO Registration Forms (medical release forms) for each player must be available at every AYSO event (practice and games).The referee will NOT ask for the team roster and/or player registration forms as part of the check-in process.
· THREE (3) POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR ANY OF THE SEVEN SENDING-OFF OFFENSES (RED CARD) RECEIVED BY A PLAYER.
· THREE (3) POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR EACH INSTANCE OF A COACH OR SPECTATOR THAT IS SENT OFF.
· Forfeits will be scored as a 0-1 loss for “league” games but as an unplayed game in friendly
· Region 84 applies a zero tolerance policy on any type of physical or verbal abuse directed towards our volunteer referees.
· Referee decisions during a match are final and not subject to protest.
Wrong Score Posted 1. Game number.
If a wrong score has been posted send an email to the Matchtrak System Administrator (email@example.com)
The e-mail must contain the following in order:
2. Age/Gender of Team.
3. Goals of home team. (home team is first team on the schedule)
4. Number of send-offs of home team.
5. Goals of visiting team.
6. Number of send-offs of visiting team.
7. and position on team, coach or assistant coach, of person requesting change.
Volunteer Point Policy
· Team goal per season
· Accrual of Points
o 20 points (9U – 19U teams)
o 2 points per refereed game (9U- 19U), either referee or assistant referee
§ Must sign up on Matchtrak before game time
§ Changes to team credit cannot be changed after game date.
o 1 point for 8U games
§ Home team is responsible for coverage if not covered by neutral referee
o 1 point for stepping up at game (must be in full uniform).
§ Referee (center) is to report changes in referee team to RRA.
o 2 points for mentoring another referee
§ Must be an approved mentor by Director of Mentoring
o 1 point per attended referee meeting by certified referee only
§ 4 pts max per season (2pts max per meeting)
o 1 point for referee badge upgrade
§ For Intermediate, Advanced, and National upgrades.
· Teams not meeting points
Questions? Important Contacts
o 9U-14U Teams may not be eligible for Champions Cup, Area, Section or other regional tournaments
o 16U-19U Teams may not be eligible for Region, Area, or Section tournaments
o Coaches may not be eligible to coach for Spring, All Star or EPP teams (8U- 19U coaches
Region 84 Regional Commissioner
Dave Selecky – firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 84 Referee Administration
Referee Administrator: Jeremy Howes – email@example.com
Asst Ref Administrator: Andre Thiart – firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 84 Program Managers
Program Manager Contact Form
BU5: Jaime Herrera
BU6: Robert Paquet
BU7: Kenny Brook
BU8: Mike Greenwood
BU10: Shane Stewart
BU12: Dennis Cafferty
BU14: David Lee
GU5: Nicole Herrera
GU6: Gina Paquet
GU7: Nicole Andrews
GU8: Lou Ellis
GU10: Dave Brull
GU12: Lorilei Clary
GU14: Charles Shipp
VIP: Thomas Findlay
Region 84 Referee Schedulers
Referee Staff Contact Form
8U: Julie Monte
B10U: Ben Likar
G10U: Frank Bernal
12U: Adam Micklin
14U: Joel Roth
MatchTrak System Administrator
Dave Selecky – email@example.com